Sunday, March 21, 2021

The 30+ Facts About Making Up Stuff! I somehow convince groups of smart, likeable people to play obscure indie tabletop games and tell (mostly funny, sometimes a little bit serious) stories with me.

Making Up Stuff | An activity of the mind anyone can indulge in. Check out our make up stuff selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our die cuts shops. I'll be doing camp nanowrimo. Life has continued, as it does, despite the lack of updates to this website. Look, do what you want but i'm not taking the fall with you, because… rules and guidelines below!

I'm occasionally writing, slowly finishing off a novel, having my scripts read at scratch nights arranged by the eden court playwriting group. The swiftboating has begun for '06. When i was growing up, boxed stuffing was a staple at our thanksgiving table. I somehow convince groups of smart, likeable people to play obscure indie tabletop games and tell (mostly funny, sometimes a little bit serious) stories with me. #making stuff up #naming and shaming

No comments:

Post a Comment